top of page

Apply for Permanent Residency: Children Class

You must have at least 24 months of full-time work experience in Canada as a home child care provider in the four years (48 months) before you apply. As a home child care provider, your work must match the description in Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411.

  1. Meet the minimum language levels of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 (use your test results to find your CLB level), and

  2. You must have a completed:

  • Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate of at least one year


  • foreign degree, diploma or certificate and

  • an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

Featured Posts
Recent Posts

For more info call/Whatsapp Kanwarjit Lall (Member of CICC) at 
+1-778-683-3008 or email at:

Search By Tags
    bottom of page