Taking a Break from Your Studies

Colleges and universities are required to report to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on your enrollment status twice a year. If you are taking a break from studies, your academic leave must be approved by your academic advisor or graduate advisor. On-campus and off-campus employment are not permitted should you become a part-time student, or take an academic break from your studies. Your ability to qualify for a post-graduate work permit after you complete your studies may be affected as you are required to demonstrate that you have been studying continuously, on a full-time basis in Canada. Should you wish to apply for the postgraduate work permit, it will be at the disc

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags

    © 2020 by Admire Immigration Services Inc.

    Canada Office:

    385-8148, 128 Street, 

    Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

    Tel: +1-778-683-3008

    Email ID: info@admireimmigration.com

    Email ID: bdm@admireimmigration.com


    India Offices:

    Ludhiana (Punjab): +91-98550-56207

    Jagraon (Punjab):  +91-98142-53486