Book an Immigration Consultation with a licensed, authorized Immigration Consultant
You may be having queries about your immigration case, like:-
- which category do you qualify?
- what documents are required?
- when to file the case ? etc.
Every case is unique, so are your queries. Do you need help with your visa? Are you interested in a specific immigration matter?
Admire Immigration Services assists hundreds of people every month who are satisfied with our in-depth analysis of their cases and to the point consultations. This assists them in identifying the issues related to their immigration matters to allow them to put their best foot forward.
Since we provide our professional time, we provide detailed case analysis, we do charge toward it. However, if a client retain us to help with their immigration matter, we adjust the consultation fee to our future professional fee if we are retained within 15 days.
Our consultation fee is non-refundable.
Read Consultation Appointment Policy (For appointments booked online or offline)
1) All consultations will be provided by a licensed consultant and that client has to provide us with valid ID documentation either via email or in-person before the start of consultation.
2) Consultation provided is strictly confidential.
3) Consultations may last generally up to 60 minutes but can fall short or exceed that time depending on the matter.
4) Consultations can take place in-person, over the phone or through Skype or Zoom.
5) Consultations are meant to provide general legal guidance for your matter/case and not legal services.
6) 48 hour notice is required to cancel or change your appointment. Please call us directly or email us to cancel.
Consultation timings must be reserved via phone/email/whatsapp.
Cancellation requested less than 48 hours before the actual appointment time will result in forfeiture of the entire fee paid. You will have to pay a new fees if you wish to have another appointment.
Payments must be made prior to the appointment.