I can’t open my Canadian visa application form in PDF format. What can I do?

IRCC forms that need to be validated using the “validate” button at the bottom of the form use special encoding. You need a computer with Adobe Reader 10 or higher to use them. If you have problems opening a PDF on our website, try the following: For PC users Find the link of the file you want to save (you may need to go back to the previous page to find it) Right-click the link. Select “Save target as” or “Save link as”. Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file. Select “Save”. Use Windows Explorer to get to the location where you saved the file. Right click on the PDF file. Select “Open with”. Select “Choose program”. Select “Adobe Acrobat Reader”. Make sur

Apply for Permanent Residency: Caring for people with high medical needs

You must have at least 24 months of full-time work experience in Canada in the four years (48 months) before you apply. Your experience must be in one of these jobs listed in the Canadian National Occupational Classification: Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses ( 3012) Licensed practical nurses ( 3233) Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates ( 3413) Home support workers and related occupations ( 4412) Only Home support workers are eligible under 4412. Housekeepers are not eligible. 2. Meet minimum language levels for your job (use your test results to find your CLB level): if you got your work experience in Canada as a registered nurse or registered psychiatric

Apply for Permanent Residency: Children Class

You must have at least 24 months of full-time work experience in Canada as a home child care provider in the four years (48 months) before you apply. As a home child care provider, your work must match the description in Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411. Meet the minimum language levels of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 (use your test results to find your CLB level), and You must have a completed: Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate of at least one year OR foreign degree, diploma or certificate and an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags

    © 2020 by Admire Immigration Services Inc.

    Canada Office:

    385-8148, 128 Street, 

    Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

    Tel: +1-778-683-3008

    Email ID: info@admireimmigration.com

    Email ID: bdm@admireimmigration.com


    India Offices:

    Ludhiana (Punjab): +91-98550-56207

    Jagraon (Punjab):  +91-98142-53486