Caregiver Program

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada. Both the employer and the employee must follow several steps to meet the requirements of the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP). Changes to Canada’s Caregiver Program took effect on November 30, 2014. If Caregiver choose to live out of your employer’s home, you will be leaving the Live-in Caregiver Program: You will need to apply for a regular work permit. Your current or future employer will need a new Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) before you appl

Extend your study permit - Canada

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires. There are two ways you can apply: Apply online Apply on paper If you apply for a renewal of your study permit, and the permit expires before you receive an answer, you can continue to study in Canada under the same conditions until you receive a decision. You should apply to renew your study permit if you intend to travel outside Canada and your permit will expire while you are travellin

Spouse or common-law partner of Foreign Students can work in Canada

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a work permit if: you are a full-time student at: a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university or collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees you have a valid study permit Work permits for your spouse or common-law partner ar

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags

    © 2020 by Admire Immigration Services Inc.

    Canada Office:

    385-8148, 128 Street, 

    Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

    Tel: +1-778-683-3008

    Email ID:

    Email ID:


    India Offices:

    Ludhiana (Punjab): +91-98550-56207

    Jagraon (Punjab):  +91-98142-53486