Lost or Stolen Immigration Documents

If your passport and/or Study Permit has been stolen, lost or destroyed, it is important to deal with the situation and get replacements as soon as possible. If your documents have been stolen, you should contact Police (or the Police Service where you were when your documents were stolen) and file a police report. You should ask for a copy of the police report, or at least the police report number. Hopefully, you have made a scan or photocopy of your documents beforehand, which will help you get replacements. You should: Apply first for a new passport from the consulate or embassy of your home country. Once you have your new passport, apply for a replacement copy of your Study Permit (and a

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags

    © 2020 by Admire Immigration Services Inc.

    Canada Office:

    385-8148, 128 Street, 

    Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

    Tel: +1-778-683-3008

    Email ID: info@admireimmigration.com

    Email ID: bdm@admireimmigration.com


    India Offices:

    Ludhiana (Punjab): +91-98550-56207

    Jagraon (Punjab):  +91-98142-53486