Visit visa

You can visit Canada in many ways:


  • as tourist

  • as parents/grandparents

  • as business visitor

  • on International Experience Canada


Lets discuss all:


Tourist: As a tourist you may visit Canada for sight-seeing or meeting your friends or relatives.

  • You should have a travel document (i.e passport)

  • be in good health

  • have no criminal or immigration related convictions

  • convince the immigration officer that you have ties in your home country that will take you back to your home country

  • you should leave Canada at the end of your visit

  • have enough money for your stay in Canada

  • you may also need medical examination and invitation from someone who lives in Canada


Some good websites for tourism places in Canada




Parents & Grandparents: Citizens and permanent residents of Canada can apply for parent & grandparent Super visa. Parents and grandparents may get multiple entry visa upto 10 years, which may allow them to stay in Canada for 2 years in one go. Host family will need to meet the minimum income threshold.


Business visitor: Business visitor could be a business man looking to grow your business, invest or advance your business relationships. If you are a business visitor you need to apply for and eTA or visa to come to Canada. As a business visitor

  • you should have plans to stay for less than 6 months in Canada

  • you do not plan to enter Canadian Labour Market you should have enough money for your stay in Canada

  • plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit

  • you should not be a criminal

  • you should not be a security or health risks to Canadians


International Experience Canada (IEC) provides young individuals the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries that have a bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada.


Extend your stay in Canada: If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply 30 days before your status expires