top of page

If you Transfer to Another Institution (Changing DLI's)

You can notify IRCC about your change of DLI through your MyCIC Account (GCKey) online. You will require information from your study permit application (e.g., Application Number, Expected start and end dates of study). If you are not able to successfully change your DLI through your MyCIC Account (GCKey),

You can notify IRCC of your change of DLI through the IRCC Web Form. Please go to:

If you are thinking about changing your DLI, or have already done so, please ensure that you continue to meet the conditions of your study permit, as well as the conditions that allow you to work, should you wish to work during your stay in Canada. You must maintain full-time student status in a program of at least 6 months in order to work on or off-campus.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts

For more info call/Whatsapp Kanwarjit Lall (Member of CICC) at 
+1-778-683-3008 or email at:

Search By Tags