If you want to apply for a work permit from within Canada?

February 2, 2016


Following persons can apply for a work permit from with in Canada:-

  1. Holders of work or study permits and their family members

  2. Successful graduates from a program at a Canadian university, community, college, CÉGEP, or publicly funded trade/technical school must submit an application for a work permit within 90 days of the issuance of your final marks.

  3. Persons currently working in Canada, who are not business visitors and who don’t require a work permit, who are applying for secondary employment in Canada.

  4. Holders of temporary resident permits (TRPs) valid for a minimum of 6 months and their family members.

  5. Refugee claimants and persons subject to an unenforceable removal order.

  6. In-Canada permanent resident applicants and their family members who are members of the following classes, determined eligible for permanent resident (PR) status: live-in-caregiver, spouse or common-law partner, protected persons, and humanitarian and compassionate considerations (H&C).

  7. Persons whose work permits were authorized by a visa office abroad, where the permit was not issued at a port of entry.

  8. Mexican citizens who have been admitted to Canada as visitors may apply for a work permit under any North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) category. U.S. citizens admitted as visitors may apply in Canada under the Professional or Intra-company Transferee NAFTA categories only. These provisions are in accordance with reciprocal arrangements.


To know about the eligibility and other options: please feel free to contact me at: info@admireimmigration.com or www.admireimmigrationservices.com or call at: +1-778-865-3008

Please reload

For more info call Kanwarjit Lall (Member of ICCRC) at 

+1-778-865-3008 or email at: info@admireimmigration.com

Featured Posts

Cooks are in demand

October 9, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

October 9, 2019