Family Program:


You can sponsor your spouse, partner, dependent children, parents, grand parents, adopted children and other eligible relatives.


Spousal and Common-Law Partner Sponsorship:


The main purpose of family class of immigration is to reunite close family members in Canada. The Canadian government strongly supports the families togetherness. The Spousal Sponsorship Program is part of Family Class immigration category. A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada may sponsor a spouse or common-law partner or dependant children for Canadian Permanent Residency. Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (also called the Sponsor) and the foreign national (the Sponsored person) must be approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in order for the sponsored person to receive visa. The sponsors age should be at least of 18 years. Permanent Residency granted under Spousal sponsorship comes with some conditions.


To find out if you and your partner are eligible for spousal sponsorship, please fill out a free online assessment form today.


Parent and grandparent sponsorship


Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their parents and grandparents to become permanent residents under Family class. There is cap for number of applications to be accepted under this program. For current status of this program please contact our office. Successful parents and grandparents under this program will receive Canadian Permanent Residency and may be able to apply for Canadian Citizenship.


To find out if you or your family members are eligible for either of these programs, please fill out a free online assessment today.


Parent and grandparent Super visa


On 1 December 2011, the Canadian government announced the creation of the Parents and Grandparents Super Visa. Individuals wishing to bring their parents and/or grandparents to Canada may still do so through the Super Visa Program.  The Super Visa Program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors. Successful applicants receive multiple-entry visitor visas that may last for up to 10 years. Super Visa remains valid for two years at a time.

Depending on the nationality, parents/grandparents may require a Temporary Resident Visa in addition to the Super Visa. The TRV is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada as a visitor


To find out if you and your family members are eligible for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, please fill out a free online assessment today. 



Some relatives may be eligible to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents. These include orphaned brothers/sisters, nephew/nieces or grandchildren. Apart from this Canadian citizen or permanent residents in exceptional cases can sponsor any relative to be permanent residents of Canada.


To find out if you or your family members are eligible for either of these programs, please fill out a free online assessment today.